LED Faucet Light with Color Changing Per Water Temperature
Item No.: Capital - OS-CPA-5221
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
When the water temperature will be high, the LED color changes, reminds you of the water temperature!
It brings more than fun and convenience for a comfortable life.
This little device fits onto most taps and lights up a set of LEDs when you turn on the tap, transforming the stream of water into a beautiful waterfall of light.
Besides, it still has a temperature sensor within the unit which can show whether the water is too cold or not, and changes the colour of the light accordingly. Apart from the practical side of knowing when the waters hot or cold without even touching it.
This is a sensitive faucet light designed to provide a visual indication of water temperature.
- When water temperature is 32℃, LED light turns to green automatically.
- When water temperature is between 33-41℃, LED light turns to blue automatically.
- When water temperature is between 42-45℃, LED light turns to red automatically.
- When water temperature is above 46℃, LED flashes in red immediately.
- Notice: Only use clean cloth to clean exterior of the device.
- Package dimensions: 190*125*50mm
- Weight: 65g
- Package: 1*LED faucet (without batteries)
Be the first to write a review for LED Faucet Light with Color Changing Per Water Temperature