Solar universal charger for Cell Phone, GPS, Digital Cameras, MP3, MP4 and other portable device
Item No.: Dekcell - CPA-1507
Ratings: (1 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Price: $42.95 MSRP:$55.89 (Saved $12.94)
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- A Solar charger for cell phone, GPS, MP3 player, MP4 player, digital camera, and so forth for traveling and outdoor activities.
- Highly portable, it can be clipped onto the bag loops, backpacks or attached on the vehicle window glass, or place on a fence with brackets.
- Mesh pouch on the back of solar charger for your digital devices
- Solar panel output: 6V, 200mA
- Working temperature: -20-80℃
- Working life of solar panel: Above 10 years
- Charging time for handset: 4-5 hours
- Dimension: 245*170*5mm
- Weight: 220g
- 100% brand new solar portable devices charger, 1 year warranty.
- Mobile charger adapters models:
- Model: Motorola V3; Apply to V-series of Motorola, and other mini USB plug products, like digital camera, MP3, MP4 etc.
- Model: Nokia 8210; Apply to old model of Nokia and other mobiles of same plugs
- Model Nokia 6101; Apply to model of Nokia and other mobiles of same plugs
- Model Samsung D800; Apply to D-series of Samsung and other mobiles of same plugs
- Model Sony Ericsson K750; Apply to D, K, W series of Sony Ericsson.
- Model Sony Ericsson T28; Apply to F, Ki, J, Z, T, P, V series of Sony Ericsson
- To prevent damage to the charger, avoid contact with the solar panel, do not fold or scratches. Keep the solar panel clean to maintain optimal charging efficiency.
- Power bank:
- when not in use, please store the power bank in a cool and dry place; do not disassemble the solar panel, do not expose to high heat, and do not use unmatched charger with this power bank
- Accessory Plugs:
- some of the digital products have plugs with the same appearance and size, but have different inter-wired structure. Thus, some plugs can insert the digital devices, but may not be working. Do not be alarm, there is no actual damage to the digital devices. In this case, we suggest use the USB universal charger.
- Don't take out the solar panel from the bag to prevent any panel damage.
Avg. Customer Rating: (5.0 out of 5) based on 1 review. Write Your Review
1. cool stuff
By Betty Joe from Biloxi, MS on Jun 25, 2010
this item really got to my curiosity. i've seen a similar item like this advertised on TV but it hasn't really persuaded me to order it. then i was searching online (because the sun's out longer now and i'm planning a road trip) and saw this item. so i ordered it out of curiosity and it actually amazed me! it charged my cell phone first, then i plugged in my camera - charged that one too. then my son plugged in his mp3 - charged that too!! so to make a long story short - this is a very nice universal charger - and it really is universal!! and because it's solar powered, you don't have to worry about it taking too much power from your car battery. love it!