T01 Digital Microscope with 400x Magnification, AV Output (White)
Item No.: JD-CIGAR - OS-EX1010
Ratings: (6 reviews).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
1. Plug-in monitor “Video" port
2. User adaptor to supply 5V DC from AC power (110-240V)
3. Fine tune focus to get perfect image throught wheel tunings (25X – 400X)
4. Digital microscope can satisfy most of the enquiries, the metal stand can support a stable position to fit in any inspection angle
5. NTSC&PAL all served, but in different default settings, user has to make sure TV system before use
- Easy to use for both professionals and amateurs
- Extremely detailed images
- Primary Function: Digital Microscope
- Resolution: Max pixel 2M (1600 x 1200)
- Microscope Lens: 4G M12
- Magnification Rate: 25X – 400X
- With TV output
- Built-in light source: 4-8 LED 40000mLux
- Power: 5V DC
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 11 (L) x 3.0cm (Dia)
- Weight: 400g
Package Content: 1 x Digital Microscope, 1 x Adjustable Stand, 1 x Charger, 1 x AV cable
Avg. Customer Rating: (4.3 out of 5) based on 6 reviews. Write Your Review
1. Good Product with that price
By Eddie from Nukualofa on Sep 19, 2011
This product has compact size, fashion design, it is very easy to use, i installed it after i bought, the image is very clear,It is a good item with that price.
2. This One for My Father
By D.Y Francis from Birmingham on Sep 18, 2011
The things it magnifies are not as large as I have expected. Anyhow, it magnifies things more or less. It is quite easy to set. When I was setting, my father happened to visit me. It was the first time the old man saw a microscope and he felt it very interesting.Ｉsuddenly found that this product was also for old people because they have problems on their eyesight and could not see things clearly. This may sometimes help them to see things clearly. So I gave it to my father as gift. And I’m going to order the other one for myself.
3. Good but ...
By Jack from Brazil on Sep 18, 2011
It is a good item with that price. I am attempting to use to see PCB board. The problem is that the led lights have no adjustment and are always on. Sometimes the images I saw are too bright.
4. i love this camera
By Julie from India on Sep 16, 2011
I couldn't wait until this microscope was released and it was worth the wait! I love the ease of the operation and picture quality!
5. Got it, works well, thanks
By Altarugio5488 from Santos on Sep 14, 2011
It’s incredibly useful, works well with what I intended to use it for. I use it to examine all sorts of things: body parts, bugs, coins, stamps and so on. Try looking under your fingernails at 400 magnifications sometime.
It’s an awesome product for this price, very easy to use, but still need to be a little creative on how to hold and angle the object for best results, the pictures are very clear if the scope was focused.
It is worth every penny, this is a great microscope with av output.
6. great scope, decent price
By rachel from ca on Sep 14, 2011
Bought this for my classroom, this unit is easy to set up and use, it's a great scope at a decent price.