EF-100E Infra-red Ear Thermometer (White)
Item No.: Capital - OS-HJ0138
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Note: Ships from China warehouse. We ship world-wide. Most customers receive in 2-3 weeks. Order will normally be processed in one to two days.
The Infra-red Ear Thermometer is a device capable of achieving infra-red temperature measurement when placed in the auditory canal of a subject. It is a safe means of measuring human body temperature through the ear.
The standard adopted is EN 12470-5:2003 clinical thermometers--- Part 5: Performance of infra-red are thermometers (with maximum device).
This device complies with the requirements of IEC 60601-1:1998, and IEC 60601-1-2:2001.
- Range of Displaying Temperature: 34 degree Centigrade ~ 44 degree Centigrade (93.2 degree Fahrenheit ~111.2 degree Fahrenheit)
- Display Resolution Temperature Range: 0.1 degree Centigrade (0.1 degree Fahrenheit)
- Accuracy: Temperature: +/- 0.2 degree Centigrade (from 35.5 degree Centigrade to 42.0 degree Centigrade); +/-0.4 degree Fahrenheit (from 96.0 degree Fahrenheit to 107.6 degree Fahrenheit)
- Power Consumption: 0.5 milliwatt in measurement mode
- Battery: one 3V Lithium battery (CR 2032)
- Battery Life: 2500 takes
- Net Weight: 80g
- Material: Plastic
- Color: White
Package Content: 1 x Infra-red Ear Thermometer, 1 x Leather Case
Be the first to write a review for EF-100E Infra-red Ear Thermometer (White)