Adjustable Tilt Swivel Arm Wall Mount Bracket For LCD LED Plasma HDTV 23 to 32"
Item No.: Apogee - WALLM924
Ratings: (0 review).
Availability: Out of Stock
Include one FREE 15ft HDMI v1.3 cable
Ships from U.S Warehouse. Most customers receive within one week.
Note: Order placed before 12:30PM Pacific Standard Time will normally be processed in the same day.
- Brand New Premium Slim Design
- Scratch Resistant & Durable Steel Construction In Black Finish
- 3 Way Adjustable Swivel, Tilt, & Extended Arm Mount
- Adjust Angle To View Any Seating Position In The Room
- Works Well With LCD, LED, DLP, Plasma HDTV
- Great For Saving Surface Space By Mounting To The Wall
- Built-In Bubble Level to Ensure Precise Level Mount
- Two Main Parts Allows For Easy, Fast Set-up
- Assembly Instructions And Parts Included For Installation
- Mounting Hardware For Concrete, Solid Block, And Wooden Studs Included
- Easy To Follow Instructions
- Compatible For Displays: 23" to 32"
- Supports VESA Max: 400mm x 200mm (15.75"x 7.87")
- Swivel: 180 Degrees Left & Right
- Tilt: 0 To -10 Degrees Down
- Arm Extension: 95mm To 575mm (3.74" To 22.64")
- Wall Plate Dimensions: 100mm Length x 245mm Height (3.94"x 9.65")
- TV Plate Dimensions: 457mm x 203mm (18"x 8")
- Maximum weight capacity: 40kg / 88lbs
- Color: Black
- This mount is intended to be installed onto a concrete or brick mounting surface. If you are planning on mounting to a wooden stud, we recommend contacting a professional installer as this mount does NOT include the necessary hardware for mounting to a wooden stud.
- How can I tell if my TV is VESA compliant?
- Although the vast majority of TVs are VESA compliant, there are some models that are not. Please consult your TV product manual for more information. Most manuals indicate the exact VESA standard necessary for mounting, or simply indicate the VESA mounts are supported in general. If this is the case, simply purchase a wall mount within the TV size guidelines of your TV.
- What is VESA?
- VESA is a set of standards for the manufacturing of flat screen televisions and PC monitors. Most manufacturers comply with this standard by adhering to an industry wide hole pattern on the back of their displays for mounting purposes.
- How do I measure my TVs VESA standard?
- Look for the 4 mounting holes on the back of your flat screen television. Take both a horizontal and vertical measurement (in mm). This is your VESA Standard. A VESA hole pattern is measured in both horizontal and vertical distance between mounting holes. For example, VESA 75 x 75 means your TV mounting holes are 75mm apart horizontally and 75mm apart vertically.
Be the first to write a review for Adjustable Tilt Swivel Arm Wall Mount Bracket For LCD LED Plasma HDTV 23 to 32"